So I have been awarded for another blog, this time the Super Sweet Blog Award, by Stephyy who has a great blog related often to writing, but also to other things sometimes. It’s a hard one to explain, but it’s a great blog, so if you have the time, head on over and check her out 🙂
So, as is often the case, I have 5 questions to answer, and then I have to nominate other people for the award. The five questions are:
- Cookies or Cake? I’m going to take ‘cookies’ to mean biscuits, so go with that one. There is nothing better than a chocolate hobnob!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. You can never have too much chocolate!
- Favourite sweet treat? Chocolate hobnobs.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Probably when I’m upset.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? This is a tricky one…after a lot of thought I think I’m just going to go with ‘cookie’, which for the sake of nicknames is much better than biscuit!
The other people I want to nominate for the award then are listed below, and I apologise if you have already got it!
I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank The broken Road (link above) for awarding me the ‘Blog of the year award 2012’ a few days ago.
Finally, I would like to say thanks to everyone who reads this blog, I’m chuffed with all the support 😀